Saturday, June 12, 2010

Apply Of Vitamine Capsule On Face

Sguardami

Every time I attempt to look at you surprised it's as if I felt the strength of my eyes and noticing you, my eyes are sometimes amused, sometimes confused, sometimes amazed, sometimes adoring, sometimes emotional, sometimes worried, worried about me, and then worried about you. And my eyes embarrasses you, I ask "What is it?" or not say anything. Now you are not able to decode those looks but I feel the importance, store them as you arrive, no clue for him then find them again at some point in your life and maybe then, looking for confirmation, he will understand its meaning. And although I know all this and despite knowing that some of those looks are heavy to wear, I can not help but keep watching.

0 comments:

Post a Comment