Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Adult Gay Furry Comics

I leave the sign

want to leave the sign in, I need it, they can not trace me in the world. Immortality in human space rather than over time, for narcissism, I mirror myself in your memory, I want you to hear all my account until this care and attention to you this strange and seemingly innocuous as a piece of paper become sharp the point of tearing your boundaries and you leave a scar in the bowel, mild, which you do not even realize. I have to cultivate the illusion of being, to survive in some form. I do not know anything else, my ability to be mutilated surface is, unfortunately, I must leave a mark indicating my focus shift as much in a way and at a time like you go away from me, a sign you burn like a failure every time you come to mind occasionally.

0 comments:

Post a Comment