Tuesday, July 20, 2010

All Clad Fondue Set With Sterno

Sereno is la la la .. u

"Did you see that as you put it?" "I've seen" "But you see an old man like you, I say, you think so?" "Of course, as I see it? Alone with major physical problems, consumed by a desire for more and more desperate, and that has less and less opportunity to find a venue and then with an excruciating frustration "" More or less as you are now and then put "" More or less "" Come on, do not despair, the how many will end up worse in some brothel in Pattaya to fuck some girl "" I do not think there is a sudden whoremongers at that age, we need curriculum and sleeping on the stomach, if we add the fear of illness and the police .. and then I put so physically ill that they can not deal with intercontinental travel "" maybe a carer Estonia twenty years .. "" I will do whatever OOSA and I fuck everything? possible "" Well have time available, however, "" Well, in theory, but it is likely that at that time I will have to look after one of my children to be in some kind of community recovery "" Optimism is the smell of life .. by not necessarily go so "virtually certain .. unless .. "" Unless? "" Unless an accident happens in the meantime to change my life and in that case yes it will be really cock .. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment