Sunday, February 20, 2011

How I Can Obtain A The Puntching Ball Over Desk

Tipizzami

slowly flows of Psychology found that book in my parents' house, the pages a t east on personality someone crosses marked with the pencil responses, and has totaled and summarized, revealing the type of personalities who did the test. Too bad that none of my family, I recognize that kind of personality. It 's the same old story, the test like horoscopes, you do not need to understand themselves, but hopes to feed or to seek confirmation, I have enough experience to understand, how that happened every time I had a chance to sink my knowledge of people that very few men and women who have a vision of the self-centered and realistic. The test means that for those with low self-esteem, in the reflection of what they have always feared to be, and, for those who are more lenient with himself, in representation of who they are but who want and believe they are. All, however, read the results of psychological tests, that grants given by the rare luxury pleasure to hear someone else talking about us, caressing the lure that gives us finally find someone who seems to know, the illusion that makes us feel less alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment