Friday, February 11, 2011

Monica Rococoforte Facebook

Timbroscrapmania - Challenge #20

And here we are already at # 20 Challenge!! There is believed, it seems that began yesterday! However this time Ba has chosen a theme too beautiful "Welcome", and you know why I loved it!?? Because it allowed me to make a pink card with a crash for a little girl born recently. On this occasion I also dusted off one of my old Penny Black stamps. Not too sweet this stamp?!?!


To make this card I used always as my unbeatable Big-shot , Large Nestabilities Petite Scalloped Circles , Doohickeys Magnolia Peony Petal , Brads Mini Circle Pastel with star-shaped embellishments , the paper I used bazzil and clippings that I had in the bottom drawer, I found the butterflies in haberdashery, Oak Leaf Punch.


And here's a photo from closed.



soon Lina

0 comments:

Post a Comment