Sunday, December 12, 2010

Pokemon Heart Gold Freeze Patch United States

Nearly a post

For some time now my days are enclosed in parentheses two fuck. The first morning, when waking up, before ergermi standing, sitting on the bed I stay a moment, just the time that consciousness is awakened me flowers and a "fuck you" that begins my day. In the evening after the last act before going to bed awake, consuntivizzo the day with another "fuck you". Sometimes it is actually the variant with brio: "mma vvvaffanculo wrong." Here, even the "mah!" punctuate the passing of my hours, a sort of perplexity background upon which are superimposed on my business and my relationships. The fact is that all this comes naturally, a little 'surprise, during the day I do not feel unwilling to do too much nor unwilling to do things too, but obviously the budget, which accounts for the subconscious is in red. It will be because even the "almost" that accompany my days, subject to things that are almost as I would like an "almost" in nature apparently quantitative rather than qualitative, as if, just missing two fingers in the glass as half full rather than , rest, inascolate, my real needs and my dormant ambition.
At least I think .. I'm also
post ..
mah! ...
but you know what?: Vvvaffanculo but go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment