Friday, December 17, 2010

Sheep Snake Compatibility

Timbroscrapmania - Challenge #17

here we are at 17 ° Challenge TSM ! This time it Ba who chose the theme is "I am, I was ...". Well here I am in my little book made for the cool cool Challenge! I hope you like are just curious to see your work! See you soon.



This is logically the cover



This interior



And finally the back.


Stamps: WS Bree The Greeting Farm , Swiss Pixies Gretel CC Design .

Colors: Distress reinker .

Menu: All card Maja Design Rosa Marina 5 , Rosa Marina 9 , Rosa Marina 3 .

Flowers: Fairytale Baby Pink Roses ; Flower made from mother with the hook.

Accessories: Magnolia doohickeys Leaf & Swirl ; Spellbinders Nestabilities Label 1 ; The top-Medium Punch ; Medium Brads Daddies .

Tools: The top- , Big shot , Cutter Bee Retractable Knife.

soon Lina

0 comments:

Post a Comment