Saturday, May 29, 2010

Creamy Pink 1 Day Period

Terapiadi: group therapy (I)

(.. continued)
after a session in which I could give vent to my side and hooligans have already been spoken or scuffle with all the furnishings in the studio of the therapist, it was decided to ask for my hand I knew that sooner or later it would come: "Gary felt, I wanted to propose something," "Tell me Carla" "I wanted to propose a working group, see you on Sunday all day and work on some specific issues. " The friend that I had suggested this type of therapy had also proposed interesting meetings on those occasions, "you will see Gary, in this kind of group therapy is full of beautiful girls bipolar. "With this interesting expectation unconditionally accepted the proposal by Carla, completely underestimating the consequences of my membership .. (.. continued)

0 comments:

Post a Comment