Saturday, May 22, 2010

Digital Drawing Pad For Sale

Default

"So I was crammed in the subway crowded pressed against the door and I had an epiphany" "What's that?" "I thought, if the door suddenly opened, there would be any of these strangers that I instinctively tend to hand to prevent me fall and die? "" But why not read meters in City as everyone else? "" Well, I think so, I'm sure that at least one of those, perhaps the most ready of reflexes, he would try to save me! "" It 's possible, but if it was someone who knew you do not believe "" You know what this means?! We just left the factory, by default, we are united! If we were not distorted by the fears, prejudices and from our bad experiences isitinto would be to help others! "" Hey, what time is the game tomorrow? "" Is not it nice that?! We read a good news? A sign of hope? "" Um, not really, unfortunately the door did not open "

0 comments:

Post a Comment