Saturday, May 1, 2010

Does Gallbladder Renoval Increase Heart Burn

Dialogue

"Look, if you decide to commit suicide over the weekend, you go from me that I leave you a sheet with my rules?" " I can not, I do the 730 " "But that asshole!" " Then I did not head in this period, with all the guys that I miss you I just need to bear well quell'impiastro your wife and your son! " "You are a true .." " Then I could not come to the funeral, I posted is that Monday Tuesday " "You would not really able to come to my funeral .." "But what do you care sorry you're dead! you can not put off until after the summer? "" If you get there .. "" Look if in the meantime I had to do it you know you have to plan my funeral shadow right? "which would be a call on all people who are not part of your official life the type of your internet girlfriends?" "That's right " "Forget it!" Okay, see you Monday then "

0 comments:

Post a Comment