Monday, May 31, 2010

Uti With Constipation

Even worse, as long as different

This morning while I was driving leaving behind the sea, Keith Jarreth somewhere inside my dashboard played with his piano as a child with his new toy (only he guesses all the notes) and I found myself: happy, as always when I have the road unwinds beneath my feet, usually alone and with the music of excellent quality, as happy as if there should be a destination for every trip, someone waiting for me and makes sense. Also this morning, this was not true of course, but I'm always like this, and thought that I flashed it is this that I'm tired of always being the same as myself. For once it's not happy as I am, of low self-esteem or do not believe my means, in which case it is also to be bored by their quality. I despair of being able to still be amazed by life because I stopped to amaze me, after all even reaching unexpected heights apparently not surprise me nor satisfies me, I'd even be willing to barter some of my qualities for any defect that might make me different. Just when I almost found the experience "my way", I know this already worn out, threadbare, obvious, approach to things in the same way, with the same mental mechanisms, but also with the same face, with the same movements and with the same body, but madonna santa balls! Really just change my life could make me get out of these plans, I have to be different only as a reflection of the change in my life and it is said that this would be enough, maybe it's a good thing but certainly not as otherwise the risk ' extinction because of exhaustion due to lack of stimulation. They are expected to myself, as this place and as this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment